Back to map Brabyns Park
Brabyns Park, Marple
Brabyns Park is the largest park in Marple, being over 90 acres in area. It consists of parkland, playing fields and woodland, and is bordered on one side by the Peak Forest Canal and on the other two sides by the River Goyt.
Originally the estate of Brabyns Hall, the park was first opened to the public in 1947.
Facilities & features:
Grade II listed Iron Bridge; Recreation centre; Football pitches; Children's play area; Pond; Peak Forest Canal; River Goyt; Woodland & riverside walks; Picnic areas; Horse riding area; Car park. The park is cared for by volunteer group Friends of Brabyns Park.
Brabyns Brow, Marple Bridge, Stockport, SK6 5DT